Take charge of your emotional wellbeing!
Reduce stress and anxiety, build resilience and improve health. Use HeartMath’s science- based techniques and technologies to learn how to:
- Identify and shift emotional patterns that compromise self-security and
- Increase balance and resilience for meeting life’s challenges – personal and
As a starting point, the Quick Coherence® Technique can help you replace stress and anxiety with renewing emotions like care and appreciation.
Quick Coherence® Technique
Step 1 – Focus your attention in the area of the heart. Imagine your breath is flowing in and out of your heart or chest area, breathing a little slower and deeper than usual.
Suggestion: Inhale 5 seconds, exhale 5 seconds (or whatever rhythm is comfortable).
Step 2 – Make a sincere attempt to experience a regenerative feeling such as appreciation or care for someone or something in your life.
Suggestion: Try to re-experience the feeling you have for someone you love, a pet,
a special place, an accomplishment, etc., or focus on a feeling of calm or ease.
You can also use HeartMath technology to see what’s going on inside of you (see chart below) and learn how to shift and replace emotional stress with emotional balance and resilience.
DOWNLOAD > HeartMath Patient Education Flyer
Receive 10% discount & free shipping on Inner Balance and emWave® technology.
Go to goheartmath.com and use coupon code VHEALTH
- Treat yourself to this well-loved aroma by adding a few drops of oil to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products.
- Create a spa-like retreat by combining 1 cup Epsom salt and 4 drops oil and adding to a hot bath.
- Make a basic homemade body scrub with coconut oil, sugar, and Lavender essential oil.
- Unwind with a Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
- Use Lavender as part of your evening routine. Rub oil on the bottom of your feet before bed or spritz your pillow with distilled water and Lavender mixed in a spray bottle.
- Create a DIY room freshener with Lavender or diffuse it to banish stale odors.