- Treat yourself to this well-loved aroma by adding a few drops of oil to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products.
- Create a spa-like retreat by combining 1 cup Epsom salt and 4 drops oil and adding to a hot bath.
- Make a basic homemade body scrub with coconut oil, sugar, and Lavender essential oil.
- Unwind with a Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
- Use Lavender as part of your evening routine. Rub oil on the bottom of your feet before bed or spritz your pillow with distilled water and Lavender mixed in a spray bottle.
- Create a DIY room freshener with Lavender or diffuse it to banish stale odors.
With its bright and joyful aroma, Lemon oil benefits skin and hair as much as its aroma benefits your environment. Your teens can add a drop to their evening moisturizer to reduce the appearance of blemishes, while you can add it to your conditioner for an aromatic treat that smoothes and shines the look of your hair. Because some citrus oils like Lemon can cause photosensitivity, avoid applying to exposed skin before spending time outside.
Lemon oil uses:
- Boost your home cleaning with the cheerful scent of fresh Lemons! Add a few drops to naturally derived floor, window, and surface cleaning solutions. Do not use Lemon oil on granite or stone, as it may etch the surface.
- Make Lemon part of your beauty routine, adding it to skin care products to reduce the appearance of blemishes or to conditioner and DIY hair masques to give your hair a smoother, shinier look.
- Diffuse Lemon alone or with other citrus and crisp-smelling oils such as Tangerine, Grapefruit, Orange, Bergamot, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Tarragon, and Eucalyptus Radiata to create an aromatic environment that is clean-smelling and positive